Process: From Sketch to Reality
The logo process starts where any good project does… a collection of ideas.
We ask questions to refine what concept underlies the logo, wether its a product or company ID. These questions include:
– What market segments to you address?
– Who is your competition?
– What products or services do you deliver?
– What is the primary messaging for your product and company?
– Are there existing brand standards, such as color, texture and otherwise?
– Are their personal preferences on the part of the owners / management?
Next comes the creative process… examining any idea that might be appropriate, and working up options for initial consideration. Of the many ideas which are developed, a smaller number is then developed in rough form for client review.
Once a logo is chosen, a number of revisions are required to arrive at a final result!